August was another month that brought changes to ShareTheBoard. Despite the holidays, our team worked hard to increase functionality and improve the comfort of using our application. Let’s see for yourself!
August on ShareTheBoard
- PRO gained Board Memory and spatial zeroing, previously reserved to the TEAM plan only.
- Content Camera optimizations, which improves solution stability and performance.
- Sessions without saved content do not appear in the “Auto-saved content” section.
- ‘Enable spatial zeroing’ fixed for the TEAM version.
- The number of licenses correctly limits the number of members added to the organization.
- ‘Run camera test’ fix for the situation in which the selected camera is busy.
- “Skip board setup” does not work correctly after the update of the Content Camera version. You must log in again for this feature to work. We are working to make it right.
- In case of the MAC users, temporarily we advise to use Chrome web browser instead of Safari.
The STB Team