Busy month behind us and it’s just a quick update to let you know about the newest features and changes on ShareTheBoard App.
February on ShareTheBoard
- NEW FEATURE: You can set up ShareTheBoard Content Camera for 100% no-click solution. With this option (configured by organization Admins) all users may access sessions held in the lecture hall or conference room using the same static link (TEAM) – contact us for the feature demo!
- Participants’ annotations available in Board Memory (TEAM).
- “Exit to Dashboard” button on the onboarding screen.
- New payment screen design.
- “Confirm” button when adding text annotations (PRO/TEAM).
- Option to enable Content Camera tab for organization’s members (TEAM).
- The Google Drive integration is no longer available.
- If your default camera is busy, you can choose another one on the onboarding screen.
- If your participants lose their internet connection during a password session, they will be able to rejoin the session when they return.
- When you create an account on your mobile device, you can use the “Back to Dashboard” button after completing the WIZARD.
- You can see small changes in the “Settings” panel during the session as well as when editing annotations to make using these options even easier.
- We’ve improved the download option on the Content Camera Dashboard so the “download” button doesn’t freeze the application.
- If you change the default workspace area, the content will be correctly detected.
The STB Team